Movement Specific Mobility for Front Squats
What is Movement Specific Mobility - Front Squats?
This is a comprehensive mobility guide for anyone who is working to do full depth front squats with perfect technique.
More often than not if you can’t perform a back squat with perfect technique it’s because you have some type of mobility restriction. FINDING that restriction is the hard part. Is it your ankles? Knees? Hips? Low back? Upper back? Shoulders? Elbows? Etc. How do you know?
This course shows, for every movement compensation you have, how to figure out what’s actually causing the problem and exactly which soft tissue and mobility drills you need to do to fix the problem.
It provides you with a mobility road map so you know exactly what to do if you have a restriction that is causing incorrect technique.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you’re looking to improve your technique with front squats to lift heavier weights and reduce your chances at getting injured.
Good technique means you’re lifting maximal weight while putting the stress on your muscles (causing them to get stronger) and with minimal stress placed on your joints (keeping them healthy and feeling good).
You need great mobility to have great technique. This course shows you how to fix your ability to have good technique by improving your mobility.
What’s in the course?
This course has two main components: Course Videos and PDFs.
- Videos - Each of the videos below demonstrate of each mobility restriction shows up as a movement dysfunction (rounding back, knees diving toward each other etc…)
- PDFs - model a visual flowchart for each movement dysfunction showing all the mobility restrictions that could contribute to the problem and links to videos on how to fix them
FRONT SQUAT - Course Videos
Poor Ankle Mobility
Round Upper Back
Poor Rack Position
FRONT SQUAT - Flow Chart PDFs w/ video links
Can’t Get Full Hip Extension at The Top of The Squat (Low Back Hyperextension)
Unable to “Stay Tall” or Keep Chest Up, Bending Over Too Far
Knees Do Not Stay Out Over Feet and/or Feet Turning Out “Too Far”
Unable to Keep a “Neutral Spine” at The Bottom of a Deep Squat – “Butt Wink”
Unable to Get a Full Grip on The Barbell with Elbows High – Internally Rotated Shoulders
Unable to Squat Below Parallel Depth – Can Only Do a “Half Squat” or “Quarter Squat”
Squatting on “Your Toes” – Heels Do Not Stay on The Ground
Unable to Flatten Upper Back and/or Keep Elbows Up
When can I get access?
This is a 100% digital course which means I’ll send you a link to the course immediately after purchasing.
How much does it cost?
Extremely affordable at only $47
How do I purchase and what happens immediately after I buy?
- Click “Add To Cart” above
- Go to “Your Cart”
- Once in “Your Cart” click “Place Your Order”
- Login or create an account (product is only available on your account so you'll need to do this)
- After login in or creating your account you simply fill out the order form and click “Complete Order”
- Click on “Movement Specific Mobility - Front Squats” on the “Course Materials” page while logged into your account and you’re in!
What if I want a refund?
You have the ability to get a full refund within 90 day - no questions asked
Again, all you need to do is click “add to cart”, follow the checkout process and you’ll be watching in just a few minutes.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com