Faction Foods Nutrition Course
Why do I need this course?
Do you know exactly which foods to eat, when to eat them and how much to eat?
When you decide you want to change how you look by adding more muscle mass or losing bodyfat do you know exactly what to do?
When trying to hit your macros do you know which foods contain primarily carbs, fats and/or proteins?
Having the perfect answers to the questions above is easier said than done. It can seem really overwhelming with so much to think about…
Are you a performance athlete looking to get (AND LOOK!!) stronger? This often requires you to work your ass off, for years, training and eating to reach your goals of building muscle, losing bodyfat and becoming more athletic.
Luckily, taking care of your physical health is a LEARNABLE SKILL. Like all skills it needs to be learned, practiced and refined but you need to make sure you’re on the right path. You need a guide, this course will put you on the right path for your nutrition.
Want to have a body you are proud of and hit PR's in the gym? More muscular arms and legs? Less bodyfat? See your abs?
100% focus on your training AND nutrition are key to making it happen. However; in my experience, most athletes fail to be their best because they give 100% focus and attention to their training BUT ONLY 50% focus and attention to their nutrition. That’s not good enough.
You can’t be your best (you can’t even be good…) if your only giving half effort to your nutrition. Especially if you’re over 30 years old… it’ll catch up to you. You won’t recover between workouts, you’ll show up tired to training and eventually you’ll burn out and quit all together.
You need to give what, and how much, you eat just as much attention and respect as you give your training or you’ll never reach your potential.
To make it as easy as possible for you to dial in your nutrition I made the Faction Foods Nutrition Course.
What do you get with this course?
Here are the modules:
- How to set up your kitchen. How to make cooking and cleaning fast and easy. Learn the exact appliances, utensils, knives and other tools we use. The better your kitchen setup, the more likely you are to prep and eat high quality foods in the right amounts to reach your goals.
- How to grocery shop. Learn exactly which foods you should buy. How to cut down time you spend at the store and how to know when you're about to be scammed by tricky marketing. Buying the healthiest foods at the cheapest prices makes eating for your goals sustainable for the long term.
- The truth about carbs and sugar. Find out if your food has sugar "hidden" in it. Learn why eating too many carbs is wrecking your body and how to know when eating more carbs is a good thing. Not all carbs are created equal ya know...
- Why you need fats. Learn which fats are good for you. How much you should eat in each meal. Which fats and oils to cook with and why you should be taking more fish oil. Knowing the ins and outs of fatty acids sure helps make all the health food you cook taste a lot better. The better your food tastes the more likely you’ll stick to your plan and not fall off the wagon.
- Fruits and vegetables 101. Why you can eat a lot of them without getting fat. Which ones give you the most nutrients per calorie, how to cook them so they will taste good and some examples of how to use them in place of other "bad" carbs. If you can master your knowledge of veggies you’ll be set for life.
- How to structure your meals. Exactly what to eat at every meal and snack. Learn why the way most people in the western world structure their meals is a flawed system and how to fix it. Having a simple visual model of what to eat at each meal makes choosing what to eat 1000 times easier than always guessing...
- Which protein sources to eat. Learn the difference between animal and non-animal proteins, and what happens when you eat the wrong types. Which animal proteins are best? How to cook them?
- How to eat away from home. Learn how to eat healthy and stay on track when you're traveling or eating out at restaurants. The more you get off track when you’re on the road the harder it is to get back on track when you get home...
- How exercise affects nutrition. Learn how to eat to fuel performance. Not all exercise is created equal and you’ll need to make adjustments depending on how your training changes day to day.
It’s a great course and is totally worth the $97 investment. I highly recommend you check it out!!
How do I get started?
You can invest in Faction Foods Nutrition Course right now, it’s a full digital product and you can be watching within minutes after you buy.
This course comes with a 30-day 100% guarantee of your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this course, simply let us know and you'll receive a full refund.
All you need to do is click “add to cart”, follow the checkout process, check your email for your password and you’ll be watching in just a few minutes.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com